Climate Pledge Arena Event Series Tickets Application
Effective September 7, 2021 – Climate Pledge Arena and the Seattle Kraken will require all guests ages 12 and over to provide proof of vaccination upon entry. In compliance with the mandate from Washington state, the policy applies to all Kraken games, concerts, and events at Climate Pledge Arena.
This form is currently closed and inputs are no longer being accepted.
Tribal Council would like to announce the availability of Climate Pledge Arena Event Series tickets for the 2021/2022 Season! This event series includes shows, concerts, and basketball games.
- Adult enrolled Tribal Members are eligible to submit this form.*
- Tribal Members will receive 2 tickets if selected for an event. Parking passes are not available for these events.
- No food or beverage will be provided in the suite by the Snoqualmie Tribe.
- Tickets will be distributed on a quarterly basis in case there are COVID-19 related changes to the distribution.
- Masks are required for everyone in the Climate Pledge Arena and Snoqualmie Tribe Suite.
- Tribal Members may submit only one application that contains one event selection. Note that you are not guaranteed tickets to your chosen event. Multiple submissions by the same Tribal Member will be deemed invalid.
- The Climate Pledge Arena is using digital tickets at this time. An e-mail address is required to receive tickets and a smart phone is needed on game day to display your tickets when entering.
- Event dates are subject to change or cancellation. If an event is cancelled then the Tribal Member will be eligible to enter for a different event.
- Deadline: Please submit your entry by October 11, 2021.
Please note: This request does not guarantee you tickets.
* Recipient of tickets may result in issuance of a 1099-MISC