Climate Pledge Arena Concerts & Events Tickets Application
Climate Pledge Arena requires all guests ages 12 and over to provide proof of vaccination upon entry OR proof of a negative COVID test taken in the 72 hours before the event. In compliance with the mandate from Washington state, the policy applies to all Kraken games, concerts, and events at Climate Pledge Arena. Please do not submit a ticket request if you cannot meet this Arena requirement.
This form is currently closed and inputs are no longer being accepted.
Tribal Council would like to announce the availability of Climate Pledge Arena Concerts & Events tickets!
- Adult enrolled Tribal Members are eligible to submit this form.*
- Two tickets will be issued to each selected recipient except for Harlem Globetrotters which will be issued in a set of 4. Parking is only for select events and will be issued to Elders.
- No food or beverage will be provided in the suite by the Snoqualmie Tribe. Food is at the attendees own expense.
- Tickets will be distributed on a quarterly basis in case there are COVID-19 related changes to the distribution.
- Masks are required for everyone in the Climate Pledge Arena and Snoqualmie Tribe Suite. Climate Pledge requires proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID test taken in the 72 hours before the event, please do not submit a request if you cannot meet this arena requirements.
- Tribal Members may submit only one application that contains one event selection. Note that you are not guaranteed tickets to your chosen event. Multiple submissions by the same Tribal Member will be deemed invalid.
- Notification is done via email as is ticket distribution. Please provide the best personal email for all notifications. No phone calls will be made. Tickets must be claimed 72 hours in advance of the show or will be considered forfeited.
- The Climate Pledge Arena is using digital tickets at this time. An e-mail address is required to receive tickets and a smart phone is needed on game day to display your tickets when entering.
- Event dates are subject to change or cancellation. If an event is cancelled then the Tribal Member will be eligible to enter for a different event.
- Deadline: Please submit your entry by December 13, 2021.
Please note: This request does not guarantee you tickets.
* Recipient of tickets may result in issuance of a 1099-MISC