Snoqualmie Falls (PSE) Parking Pass / Washington State Discover Pass Request

This form is for Enrolled Snoqualmie Tribal Members to request Snoqualmie Falls (PSE) parking passes and Washington State Discover Passes. Note that these passes do not expire. The intent is for Tribal Members to keep their pass for their lifetime, Passes are not to be transferred, sold, or bartered.

One replacement pass is allowed. If you are requesting a replacement a staff member will follow up with you to confirm your eligibility.