Transportation Assistance Program – General Council Meetings
Note: All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
The purpose of the Transportation Assistance Program is to provide limited financial assistance to offset
the transportation costs of adult enrolled Tribal Members traveling to attend General Council meetings,
as may be approved by Tribal Council.
The Snoqualmie Indian Tribe has established the following criteria with the intent to ensure the Transportation
Assistance Program functions in accordance with the Tribal General Welfare Policy.
Program benefits are subject to change at any time based on the availability of funds, as may be determined by
resolution of the Tribal Council of the Snoqualmie Indian Tribe.
Adult enrolled Snoqualmie Tribal Members who meet the requirements of the Transportation Assistance Program
Policy and request assistance for, and attend, a General Council meeting are eligible to receive Assistance.
Limits on Distribution
- This Form must be submitted no later than seven (7) business days before the General Council meeting for an advance or within 30 days for a reimbursement.
- Assistance is available once per Tribal Member per meeting.
- Funding for this event will be deducted from the Tribal Member’s Traditional Culture & Recreation (TCR) benefit. A Tribal Member may only utilize up to their remaining balance in their TCR funds.
- The Tribal Member receiving Assistance must personally sign in at the meeting or otherwise ensure that attendance is documented before they leave.
- The purposes of this Assistance is to assist with the cost of transportation and lodging to the General Council Meetings.